Monday, October 29, 2007

Quote Me if You Can

I've had the last week off and I spent it hanging out with my Uncle. I've got a few stories to tell, but until then here are some quoteable moments from the last few weeks.


"You say you have problems, but she's the one who's Nigerian."
~6th Form Student

"Brandon, that teacher was checking you out . . . and she's kinky."
~Luke

"Hey I know you. You just kicked us out of your bar."
~Uncle Randy

"I admire George W. Bush."
"Why?"
"Because he is not very smart, but he's still made it a really long way."
~6th Form Student

"This weekend I will be doing Sweet Fanny Adams."
"I have no idea what that means."
"Sweet Fanny Adams? It means Sweet F.A."
"I have no idea what that means."
"Sweet Fuck All."
"Will you just tell me what you're doing this weekend?"
"I'm doing nothing. I have no plans."
~Luke

"Whatever you do, don't say you are wearing khaki pants in England."
"Why?"
"Khaki means poop and pants mean underwear."
~Jeff Bazarko

(While trying on hats)
"Would you like to buy a flag?"
~Belgian salesman with a strange sense of what items people are actually interested in.

1 comment:

Jeff Bazarko said...

Sweet Breakfast Skillet! I made a blog!