Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Karma of 1000 Dead Rabbits

So the other day Terry, the rabbit slayer, (see my old post about rabbits if you don't know what I mean) cut off the end of his thumb with the paper cutter. Apparently he decided the saftey was an optional feature and took it off for his paper cutting needs. He was rushed to the hospital, had his thumb glued back on, and is left with the inconvience of a sore thumb, but is fine all things considered. I suppose that's easy for me to say because I didn't cut off my thumb.

I mention this for two reasons. First, Terry just came into my office to show me how to make origami houses and in doing so cautioned me in using the paper cutter. And second, I imagine all those dead, blind rabbits that parished (mercifully) at the end of Terry's shovel, and all I can think is that Karma's a bitch.

1 comment:

Jeff Bazarko said...

Brandon,

Just wondering if Bill Trandon followed you overseas. We haven't heard from him in a while.

And remember, everything (I MEAN EVERYTHING) can always be settled with a make-out contest.